- Bell Collar Catch Only
- Ropes will be tied to saddle horn with nylon string. (no unraveling of string)
- A knot must be at the end of the rope with the string tied at the knot, there will be no tail.
- Ultimate Barrier will be used
- Barrier will be 10 second penalty
- No one will be allowed to hold the head of calf back in the chute.
- A 60-second time limit will be enforced in the box. The clock will start when the prior animal leaves the arena and the arena is suitable to compete. It will stop if animal is not cooperating but will start immediately once the animal is cooperating again. At the time limit the calf will be let out of the chute.
- Breeder's Incentive horses are only eligible one time for Breeder's Incentive money. If entered twice must designate run prior to start of roping.
- WPRA Dress Code will be enforced.
- Draw Outs must be done by online entry deadline. (Medical and Vet Release accepted till time of roping starts)
- Flagger & Line Judge has final call.